The Al-Anon and Alateen Family Groups are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength, and hope, in order to solve their common problems. We believe alcoholism is a family illness, and that changed attitudes can aid recovery.
SCV AFG is an Al-Anon information service of NCWSA Districts 20, 21, and 22, which provide meetings for adults, teens, and children in Santa Clara Valley. This Web site includes Al-Anon and Alateen meeting information, service and book store information, and business meeting dates and times for all three districts served by the SCV-AFG AIS.
- Find a Meeting online using our SCV AFG Master Meeting List, or see our Al-Anon, Alateen, Institutional and Restricted Access, and Special Events and Speaker Meetings Pages. (All Pages include Spanish Language meetings and can be translated using the "Translate This Site" tool on the right side bar, or Google Translate online.) Meeting updates made since the last "paper" edition of the SCV AFG Meeting Directory are shown in red on this Web site.
- View or Print our complete SCV AFG Meeting Directory * (landscape / 2-pages-per-sheet "book" format), the Mobile Version * of the Directory (portrait / single-page-per-sheet format), or a four-page list of all SCV AFG Al-Anon and Alateen meetings in NCWSA Districts 20, 21 and 22. (Apple Device users, please see our Site Technical Support Page for a workaround tip on how to view our PDF's on your device, if they do not fully load in your browser.)
- To hear taped meeting information, please call: 408.379.1051
- Attend one of our Special Events or Speaker Meetings for an introduction to Al-Anon and Alateen, and see our News page for more local events and notices.
- See our Newsletters and Public Information Page to read our SCV AFG Intergroup newsletters, to join our SCV AFG News email group, or to find other WSO and NCWSA Al-Anon and Alateen newsletters online. Free online literature can also be downloaded from the WSO Al-Anon Bookstore. See our Print Free Program Literature Page for more information and links.
- Visit our Office and Book store to purchase WSO literature and read our bulletin boards with leaflets about events and other area notices. Visit our Office and Literature Sales Page to see when volunteers will be at our book store, and to find out how to download (or read) the Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual online for free. View a map of the Campbell Community Center to find our office and bookstore.
- Locate a Northern California meeting or event using The NCWSA Meeting Map tool and the NCWSA Event List. The NCWSA.org Web site also has a host of other regional information, like forms, literature, and service guidelines.
- For more information, please visit the Al-Anon/Alateen Home Page at WSO, see our WSO PodCast feed on the right sidebar, or use your meeting's name + "afg" to log on to the WSO AFG site for Al-Anon and Alateen members.
Santa Clara Valley AFG Intergroup
Santa Clara Valley Al-Anon Family Groups (Intergroup) is an information service of NCWSA Districts 20, 21, and 22, in the Santa Clara Valley region of California. We are in the 3CAN Area of WSO. For more information about SCV AFG, please visit A Short History of Santa Clara Valley Intergroup from 1949-2012. Our address and phone numbers are listed below, under "Contact SCV AFG IG."
SCV AFG Intergroup Service Information
- To see the dates, times and locations of future SCV AFG Intergroup Business or Service Board meetings (including street maps and a facility map for Campbell Community Center meeting rooms), please visit our News page.
- Find addresses for group donations, how to update your meeting listings with SCV AFG Directories (plus WSO and NCWSA.org), District 20, 21 and 22 addresses and business meeting dates and locations, plus other service information, on our Information for Group Officers Page.
- Can't find your Secretary Binder and your meeting is about to start? Find complete meeting readings (full text and in order) and read them directly from your mobile device at your meeting, using our Mobile and Printable Meeting Readings Page. You can also print readings to rebuild a lost Secretary Binder, from that page.
- Want to participate in Intergroup Service? See our Service Opportunities in SCV AFG Intergroup Page for information on specific service positions, then see our SCV AFG Bylaws Page to see how we are structured.
- Please see our Site Map Page for more service-related topics.
Contact SCV AFG Intergroup or Spanish Intergroup
See our Contact Us Page for complete information.
General email: info.scvafg @gmail.com (please omit the space before the "@" symbol before sending). Please see the SCV AFG Meeting Directory for specific service position and officer contact listings.
Taped meeting information: 408.379.1051
Contact Spanish Intergroup:
1376 4th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Follow SCV AFG on Facebook.
Join our SCV-AFG-News Email Group:
Email scvafgnews @gmail.com and request to join, or download a leaflet with more information.
Find other Al-Anon Organizations and "Unity" Meetings
Use our Links to Other Al-Anon Organizations page to find local and national Al-Anon organizations affiliated with the World Service Organization of Al-Anon Family Groups in Virginia Beach, plus "unity" meetings with both Al-Anon and AA participation in our area.
Having trouble opening the documents on this site?
Please see our Site Technical Support Page for information on possible Apple device issues with our Google Docs PDF's, plus an Apple Device workaround, so you may successfully view our PDF's on your device, if they do not fully load in your browser.
"The only requirement for membership in Al-Anon is that there be a problem of alcoholism in a relative or friend." --- Tradition Three