WELCOME TO SANTA CLARA VALLEY AL-ANON FAMILY GROUP "ONLINE" LITERATURE ORDER PAGE
The Bookstore is currently not open for browsing, however, all "online" orders will be available for pickup at the SCV-AFG Bookstore location at the Campbell Community Center. Please follow the instructions below to email an order to the Bookstore. You can refer to the WSO Catalog for available literature.
For All Orders: You will be called when your order is ready to be picked up at the Bookstore. Please wear a mask and maintain the recommended six feet distance between yourself and others while waiting. A volunteer will take your credit card, process the payment, and return the card and your literature to the table in front of the Bookstore to maintain distance protocols. Thank you for your cooperation!
SCV-AFG Bookstore, Room Q-82
1 West Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Days/Hours For Order PickUp:
Thursday 5:00pm to 7:00pm (cut-off time to order: Wednesday by 12:00pm)
Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm (cut-off time to order: Friday by 12:00pm)
Organize and Order Your Literature Purchase at the SCV AFG Book Store
How to use the Online Literature Order Form:
Click on the Online Literature Order Form link above.
The form has 5 tabs or worksheets:
English Purchase Order Summary
English Literature Store
Spanish Purchase Order Summary
Spanish Literature Store
1. Fill out the Contact Information in the green fields on the English Purchase Order Summary worksheet or Spanish Purchase Order Summary worksheet.
2. Next, choose either the English Literature Store worksheet or the Spanish Literature Store worksheet to fill in the number of Books, Pamphlets, and other media that you wish to order. Type numbers in the green Quantity column boxes next to the titles.
3. Each time you change values, the form will recalculate. The form will automatically total the price for your selections.
4. To review your purchase at any time during entry, click back to the English Purchase Order Summary worksheet or Spanish Purchase Order Summary worksheet of the form, or look at the item summary at the bottom of each section.
5. Print the document if you want a hard copy.
6. Save the completed order form on your own computer/laptop. Please use the Save as... option. This option will prompt you to rename the file. Do not use the plain Save option, as you cannot save the document with the same name as the web form.
7. When you are satisfied that your order is correct, email a copy of your document to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready for pick up.
If you are unable to use the Order Form in either Excel or Google Sheets, you may send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Group Name (if applicable)
Cell Phone #
Quantity of Each Title