WELCOME TO SANTA CLARA VALLEY AL-ANON FAMILY GROUP "ONLINE" LITERATURE ORDER PAGE
The Santa Clara Valley Al-Anon Family Groups (SCV-AFG) Bookstore sells Al-Anon Conference-Approved literature, including books, pamphlets, and other materials. The Bookstore is located at:
Campbell Community Center
1 West Campbell Avenue, Room Q-82
Campbell, CA 95008
The Bookstore is staffed by volunteer Al-Anon members and is open during the following days/hours. Be sure to call 408-379-9375 before you go to the Bookstore to be sure someone is there.
Monday: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Thursday: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am – 1:00pm
If you prefer to order your items by e-mail and pick them up at the Bookstore, please follow these instructions. You can refer to the WSO Catalog for available
literature. You will be notified when your order is ready to be picked up at the Bookstore. We are only accepting credit and debit card payments at this time.
Organize and Order Your Literature Purchase at the SCV AFG Book Store
How to use the Online Literature Order Form:
Click on the Online Literature Order Form link above.
The form has 5 tabs or worksheets:
English Purchase Order Summary
English Literature Store
Spanish Purchase Order Summary
Spanish Literature Store
1. When you open the Form, you may need to click on the button 'Enable Editing', in order to fill out the form.
2. Fill out the Contact Information in the green fields on the English Purchase Order Summary worksheet or Spanish Purchase Order Summary worksheet.
3. Next, choose either the English Literature Store worksheet or the Spanish Literature Store worksheet to fill in the number of Books, Pamphlets, and other media that you wish to order. Type numbers in the green Quantity column boxes next to the titles.
4. Each time you change values, the form will recalculate. The form will automatically total the price for your selections.
5. To review your purchase at any time during entry, click back to the English Purchase Order Summary worksheet or Spanish Purchase Order Summary worksheet of the form, or look at the item summary at the bottom of each section.
6. Print the document if you want a hard copy.
7. Save the completed order form on your own computer/laptop. Please use the Save as... option. This option will prompt you to rename the file. Do not use the plain Save option, as you cannot save the document with the same name as the web form.
8. When you are satisfied that your order is correct, email a copy of your document to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready for pick up.
If you are unable to use the Order Form in either Excel or Google Sheets, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Group Name (if applicable)
Cell Phone #
Quantity of Each Title